**Haue Valley Guests: All vehicles must be off property by midnight when the gates lock. No exceptions.**
From East of Pacific
- Take interstate 44 west to the Pacific exit.
- Turn right off exit and make left at next stop sign (Thornton Road).
- Haue Valley entrance is marked with a large sign and stone pillars on your right.
From Wildwood/Chesterfield Area
- Take highway 100 west. The road will change from two lanes to one and you will pass highway OO on your left. Continue approximately 2.2 miles past highway OO and watch for Thornton Road.
- Turn left on Thornton Road.
- Continue down Thornton until you pass the Eagles View subdivision. The Haue Valley farm will be on your left. The entrance is marked with stone pillars and a large sign.
From West of Pacific
- Take interstate 44 east to the Pacific exit.
- Turn left at stoplight off interstate exit.
- Turn left at next stoplight, which will take you under interstate 44.
- Turn left at the stop sign (Thornton Road).
- Haue Valley entrance is marked with stone pillars and a large sign on your right.