When comparing venue rental fee + food + beverage, Haue Valley is one of the most affordable and charming venues in the St. Louis area. That means with a small budget (making great use of our included decor and naturally beautiful space), a large budget (with amazing florals, a designer dress, and a well-known wedding planner), or anything in between, Haue Valley may be the perfect fit for your wedding day.
Additionally, Haue Valley does not have a food and beverage minimum, a guest count minimum, or a china requirement and offers more than 2,000 pieces of decor in stock for use at no additional fee.
One Day Rental
Exclusive Use of Venue for Ceremony and/or Reception
- Friday 2:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. - $4,500
- Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. - $5,500
- Sunday 12:00 p.m - 10:00 p.m. - $4,000
Two Day Rental
Exclusive Use of Venue (Decorating, Rehearsal, Ceremony, and/or Reception)
- Thursday 4:00 – 10:00 & Friday 2:00 – 12:00 - $5,500
- Friday 4:00 – 10:00 & Saturday 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. $7,500
- Exclusive access to the 7,000 sq. ft. venue and grounds
- Thousands of classic and vintage decor items
- Outdoor games such as Giant Jenga, Bags, and Giant Yahtzee
- Mini outdoor photo booth with fun and unique photo booth props
- Use of our fireplace - including wood, in the case of a chilly evening at no additional charge
- Haue Valley team members onsite throughout the evening to assist in making magic happen
- Two ceremony locations (the choice between the new lower patio with benches or indoors in case of inclement weather)
- Multiple spots for photos that will last a lifetime
- Tables and upgraded white wedding chairs for 200 guests setup to your specifications
- Two beautiful dressing areas, perfect for pictures
- Professional parking lot (with lights) and beautiful stamped concrete floors inside the venue
- Indoor bathrooms (wheelchair accessible)
- Large bar area with refrigeration for drinks
- Caterer's prep area which includes a commercial fridge, two prep tables, and an industrial sink
- No hidden fees (There are no additional Haue Valley service fees and taxes are included. Our only additional optional fees are related to linens or use of up to 200 extra chairs if you prefer a ceremony on the upper patio. A ceremony on the lower patio with benches is included in the standard rental fee.)
Haue Valley has partnered exclusively with several fantastic caterers at a variety of price points with delicious menu options.
Click here for menus, pricing, and a sample proposal from each caterer based on 150 guests.