We Can't Wait To Meet You
Your tour request has made it's way to Kristin and Dana at Haue Valley. Kristin will be reaching out to you within 1 business day (two max if it's a super busy day at the venue!) to find a time to have you out to visit.
Just a Few Reminders:
- We have found it's best for couples to have a good understanding of their guest count and budget prior to coming onsite for a tour. If you listed your budget as unknown, Kristin will be reaching out with some helpful details prior to scheduling a tour. We also want to share that it's not realistic to host a Saturday wedding for 200 guests in a $11 - $14k budget. It's not impossible, but it would definitely be on the upper end of that range, and more likely in the $15- $25k range. Budget discussions are tough! You just got engaged and we want you to enjoy that time together, but we also know that it's no fun (for you or us) if you fall in love with the space on a tour and the numbers don't work out. We would rather have that tough discussion now before you invest your time and heart with us on a tour because we believe that's the right thing to do.
- Please invite anyone to the tour who needs to see the venue in person before you feel comfortable signing a contract. Instead of private second tours, we ask that couples and their families attend one of our monthly open houses, so it's great to bring them along to the first tour instead of having to wait for an open house if possible.
- Almost everything we discuss at a tour is actually on the website! We've found couples to be less overwhelmed by new information at tours if they (and their friends/family in attendance) take a good look at the site before arriving. That way you are just soaking in the beautiful view when you get here.
- We recommend you take the GPS route that sends you down HWY 44. Our physical address is 7100 Thornton Rd. Pacific, MO 63069. We are just .5 off the Pacific exit (on the north side of the interstate). Our farm is well marked with a large Haue Valley sign.
- Just a reminder - we do not hold dates without a contract. So it is possible that your preferred date may be booked prior to our tour. We do our very best to keep the website up to date and I would encourage you to check and make sure we have some dates still available that you are interested in prior to your tour.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour, please give us 24 hours notice. We really appreciate how many couples do this without us asking. We don't live on the property so we are likely making a trip just to meet you and sincerely appreciate the notice if you can't make it for any reason!
- Finally, we are a "no pressure" venue. We want what's best for YOU. For that reason we don't write contracts or take deposits onsite at tours. If Haue Valley is the ideal fit for your wedding day or event, all contract and deposit detailed will be handled via email and mail following your visit. If you have questions about our contract rules, deposits, payment terms, etc. please check out our FAQ page.
If for any reason you haven't heard from us in two business days (or received an email responder saying we've taken a few days away from the venue) please shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting soon!
- Kristin, Owner & Managing Partner / Dana, Venue Manager